-Happiness through ideal parentship
-Raising children (according to Islamic teachings) is the best deed ever
- Your son is your continuity
- Man's success is to know the means of happiness
Umar with his family members
His loyalty to his position as a Caliph
His mercy towards his people
- What is the purpose of man's existence?
- Is man compelled to commit sins?
- Is there a contradiction between mind and reporting?
- Passive attitude is rejected in Islam
- Religion is to give advice
- One should be polite and sincere in advising others
Looking after our children is a religious assignment
Miserable children are the source of misery for the parents
Pious children are man’s best gain
Upon having righteous children you guarantee your continuity
- What are the requisites of salat?
- Difference between rukn and shart
- Morals of the prophets
- Man should apply the prophets' morals
- The believer's happiest time
- Things that are useless
- What is the greatest loss
- The obligatory nature of Salah
- The times of Salah
- Times through which none of the obligatory Salah and Wajibat should be offered
- When it is dislikeable to offer Sunnah?
- The Rank of the Noble Hadith in Islam
- The meaning of tawheed in the hadith
- How to be mindful to Allah