- Difference between the witnessed world and the unseen world
- Examples on the effects of the unseen
- The effects of the Workmanship indicate the Manufacturer
instict in animals and free will of human beings
How concepts are formed in human beings?
The believer is privilaged with sound creed and vision
Human moves are influenced by his beliefs
- Questions in the mind of man:
- Play in the universe is not suitable to the Greatness of Allah:
- Offering the trust to the creatures since eternity:
- Prerequisites of the trust:
- If there is a doubt in your faith, where will that leave you?
- What are the evidences of Fitrah?
- Is the Muslim allowed to refute a scientific fact in order to defend Islam?
- What is the Greatest Name of Allah? what is the evidence?
- The Name "Allah" and its Glory
- The Greatest Name of Allah depends of the state of the one who calls on Allah
Deductions from the Quran concerning belief in Messengers
Muslims should compete for the ranks of Paradise not for the worldly life
- Why did Allah sent messengers to mankind? What was their mission?
- What are the manners of divine shari'a (method)?
Comparison between Prophethood and genius
To be a believer entails believing in all the pillars of faith
Disbelieving in one of the pillars invalidate you faith
What are the purposes of the revealed Book?
Belief in the Divine Books is a pillar of faith