- Kowledge and its importance as a main principle of Islam
- Uprightness and good deeds
- Remembrance and connection with Allah
- Monotheism and good company
What is the meaning of Ihsan? What is its reward? and what is its relation with faith?
What is Iman (faith)? What are the characteristics of Iman? What are the characteristics of the believers? How can we achieve the true Iman?
How did Prophet Muhamad (PBUH) define Islam?
Who is the True Muslim?
What is the hidden shirk (polytheism)?
What are the five pillars of Islam?
- Science and its relation with conceptions
- The good example; the primary mission of prophets
- Believers, their connection with Allah, and spiritual strength
- Human values in Islam
- The scale of human nature
- The repentant feels safety and happiness
- Secrets of congregational prayer
- Jeffery Lang describes ruku' and salat
- Contradiction between human nature and divine assignment is the price of Paradise
- Reasoning is blind without revelation
- Rationalizing Sharia'ah texts is unacceptable
- Obligatory acts of worship are ordained in evidence-based texts
- Importance of sound creed
- Believing in Al- Ghaib through true Revelation
- our relation with non-Muslims
- Taking the side of non-Muslims is a very serious matter
- Festivities reflect the orientations of the nation and its Aqidah
- It is impossible to be part of the non-Muslim community