- What is meant by safar (travelling)? - Reducing obligations in the case of travel - Types of travelling - Sickness and its rukhasContinue Reading
What are the causes of happiness and misery? What are the things that veil people from Allah?Continue Reading
- Resorting to sorcerers and charlatans - Pulling hair, slapping cheeks, tearing clothes and wailing - Asking Allah for death - Depending on servants to raise childrenContinue Reading
- Carelessness while raising their children - Asking for divorce without a reason - Telling people about whatever happens between her and her husband - Offering supererogatory fasting without the husband's permissionContinue Reading
- Wearing perfume when going out - Being alone with a stranger driver - Going out of her house frequently - Mingling with stranger menContinue Reading
- The mission of the prophet PBUH
- Success is achieved by following the Quran and sunnah
- Starting duaa with sending salat on the prophet
- Why should we send salat on the prophet
What is the top act of worship in Islam?
What is the importance of salat?
What is the best deed?
Dear brothers, the run-up to the last ten nights of Ramadan has started –among them is the Night of Al-Qadr, the most important one. Due to its virtue, it is mentioned in the Qur'an in Surah Al-Qadr, where Allah says: 97. Surah Al-Qadr (The Night of Decree) ((1. Verily! We have sent it (this Qur'an) down in the night of Al-Qadr (Decree) 2.Continue Reading
- We should maintain the gains we achieved in Ramadan. - Rites of adoration and good deeds - The real believer versus the Muslim of occasionsContinue Reading
- Ramadan as an intensive course for the whole year - What sins are forgiven in Ramadan - Importance of piety - A call to seize the opportunity of RamadanContinue Reading